Edge of Twilight – Return To Glory
“Edge of Twilight – Return to Glory” is a 3rd person action adventure game presenting a unique post-apocalyptic, Steampunk fantasy world that has been split into separate realms of Day and Night.
“as someone who plays a lot of games for a living, I’m always on the lookout for something that has personality. That’s something that this game has in spades, and it has enough of it for me to see it through to its end.”
7/10 – CGMagazine
About the game
*This contain only first chapter of Edge of Twilight*
“Edge of Twilight – Return to Glory” is a 3rd person action adventure game presenting a unique post-apocalyptic, steampunk fantasy world that has been split into separate realms of Day and Night. Players take the role of Lex, an outcast bounty hunter who finds himself caught amidst the clash of two polar opposite civilizations, the industrial Atherns and the spiritual Lithern, the result of impetuous greed for a solitary source of energy.
Players will discover that Lex is the only living halfbreed in the world, rejected by society and burdened with the unique ability to venture through the two parallel realms. Ironically, that society will soon learn that his halfbreed heritage is the last chance their world has to escape complete darkness. During his journey, Lex will become part of an increasingly complex and enthralling storyline that will blur the line between good and evil, right and wrong. A story of wildly interesting characters, over-the-top action, and deep, ornate mysteries set within a universe where anything is possible.
– An immersive post-apocalyptic world that combines both Victorian steampunk and alternative fantasy elements.
– A new brand of fast-paced cinematic combat and action that adapts depending on the character’s persona and the player’s reactions.
– A world divided into the realms of Day and Night; an antihero torn between two personas, each possessing its own distinct abilities.
– A unique, twisting, and captivating storyline that dynamically alters based on the player’s level of involvement.
– A living, breathing world populated by an interesting and wildly different cast of characters.
Publisher: FUZZYEYES & Immanitas Entertainment
Release date: September 29, 2016
- Interface: English | French | German | Spanish | Italian | Japanese | Simplified Chinese | Traditional Chinese | Russian
- Audio: English
- Subtitles: English | French | German | Spanish | Italian | Japanese | Simplified Chinese | Traditional Chinese | Russian
Minimum system requirement:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo and above
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 630 and above
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 5 GB available space
Recommended system requirement:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel i7 and above
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 and above
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 8 GB available space